VintageHondas.com Bulletin BoardAdd Post
 Author / Subject  Post  Date / Time 
vintagegirl
Ideas for presents for the BF
Hey there,

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas for me, my boyfriends birthday is coming up in a little while and I want to get him something special thats motorbike related.

He has just bought a 1966 HONDA CA 200 90 that he is getting up and running and rechromed etc and I would love to get him something for it or something associated with it. I dont really know too much about parts or anything, and he has already been doing lots of online purchasing to get new bits and bobs for it so he probably has everything he needs in that respect.

Is there any other things or ideas that people can think of that would surprise him as a good gift?

I know he would like a new vintagey open faced helmet as his old helmet is pretty sporty and modern looking but it cost him so much he cant justify buying another one just yet, but then i dont really know for sure what type he would want without asking him and I want to surprise him.

Any ideas or thoughts would be very much appreciated!
02 Aug 2010 01:06
 Add PostTop
Change colors...Change colors...Change colors...Change colors...Change colors...Change colors...Change colors...Change colors...Change colors...Change colors...Change colors... about EasyForum! 0.018 sec

VintageHondas.com - 2004